We are internationally known as profound manufacture, exporter and supplier, engaged in offering of excellent quality of Double Deflection Grilles. The offered grille is used in several industries for ceiling and duct applications. The provided grille is manufactured at our well-organized production unit supreme quality components and advanced technology in compliance with set market quality norms. Moreover, this Double Deflection Grilles can be availed by our clients in various specifications as per their needs at most affordable prices.
We are regarded as the leaders in manufacturing and exporting quality Deflection Grilles Double which are suitable for well, ceiling and duct applications. Grills vanes in double deflection are individually adjustable. Grilles can also be supplied with non-standard frames/boarders as per the customer requirements. we offer best products at leading market prices.
Some silent features of the product are listed below:
Countersunk screw holes through flange Concealed fixings - see optional extras
All single and double deflection blades are fitted through nylon bearings, which ensure that the blades remain firm once set in position and also removes the possibility of noise created at higher velocity through the grille. - Sizing monogram is opposite
Each grille is individually wrapped to ensure the product reaches you in perfect condition.
Non standard sizes available on request Painting to any BS or RAL color of your choice .FX/SD - Fixed blade (45O single reflection), single deflections - Concealed spring fixings.
- The blades are fixed by wire and adjustable from 0-180 degree,giving required controllable airflow direction.
- Choice of Vertical or Horizontal front blades fitted to customers' requirements.
- Anodized or powder coated white, colour RAL 9010, 9016, other colours on request.
- Frame is curved.
- Fixing with SFR or visible screws mounting
Material Used In Manufacturing
- EPOXY POLYESTER POWDER COATED(Broken off White/Pure White/Ivory)
- Natural Anodized
- Other powder coating finishes available on request
- Border and blades are anodized, aluminum
- Painted Finish- to any RAL or BS color.
1 to 60 deg C
Max Working Pressure
Material of Construction